Is love actually free?
Just today I was having a conversation with a customer service rep from a company that I now work with. It was in that conversation that I was told that “nothing in life is free”. I chose to disagree with that statement due to my strong belief that love is one of the most powerful things in the world that is given freely every single day.
Take a mother for example… She gives her love to her child to the point that he sole focus is the wellbeing of a defenseless infant. I have seen situations where romantic love has been forsaken for that mother child relationship.
Love as with many things in life are choices. What we choose to focus on becomes our reality. What we dont focus on could eventually become our prison.
So, today take a second and think about what we are focusing in on. Choose to become more aware of the things that matter most in your life.
- What are the things that you might be deferring control on?
- Who are the other people in your life that you give influence to?
- Are they taking you or supporting you in the direction that you want to go?
- If they aren’t… What are you willing to do about it?
- Are you connected to people that are doing or are headed in the direction that you want to go?
- If not… Where can you go to meet people like that?
It has been said that you dont want to be the smartest person in the room. If you are, how can you grow? For some that is their ideal situation. To be the go to or the guru. I sorta disagree with that. Because I believe that everyone has the ability to be, do, feel, share, become so much more than they realize. Its only a moment away from making a small change that could explode your life possibility. I know you have it in you…
Its just time that you know it too!
I told you that love is free!
[learn_more caption="Want More?"] If you would like to learn more or have me work with you directly, Contact Me.[/learn_more]